Terms and Conditions
All drivers must have a valid driving license. Scooters under 80cc, quads and buggies can be driven with a regular car license.
Motorbikes over 80cc can only be driven with a valid motorbike license which is marked as category A on most European licenses.
One rental day is considered from 9 AM till 9 PM.
The customer is liable for all traffic / parking violations.
Fuel is not included in the rental fee and must be purchased by the customer.
Two stroke oil is considered fuel, therefore must be also purchased by the customer.
No bike insurance covers personal injury to the driver or passenger.
- If the driver consumes alcoholic drinks or takes any drugs or hallucinatory substances
- If he / she drives against the traffic regulations
- If the bike is used for racing, motocross or any other reckless driving
- If the bike is driven by a person not authorized on the rental agreement
- If the agreed time of return has expired.
MotoXperience must provide technical support, therefore any bike which breaks down will be repaired /replaced efficiently, free of charge.
On line prices might be subject to VAT, delivery and additional insurance charges.
Please ask us for more details.
Customer complaints are always taken very seriously so that we can further improve our high quality services.